AUTOMATION addresses the futureLANDSCAPE for OTCs
software solutions enable our users to address many of the
urgent issues surrounding the post-trade processing of OTC derivatives. These include interaction with affirmation services, clearing houses, clearing brokers, SEFs and trade repositories. We apply our specialist knowledge and technology to solve requirements for internal and external routing and connectivity,
new generation matching & reconciliation, data quality, process orchestration and human workflow.
Recent Company News
- 5th March 2013: Message Automation is pleased to announce futureLANDSCAPE goes live on time for cross-asset-class DFA reporting to GTR
- 26th October 2012: Message Automation confirms second major bank selects futureLANDSCAPE to support reporting to regulatory trade repositories (TRs).
- 26th September 2012: Another global bank implements futureLANDSCAPE for OTC affirmation and clearing connectivity. Read why here
- 1st July 2012: Message Automation demonstrates its leadership in CCP connectivity as futureLANDSCAPE is certified "Eurex Clearing Ready". More here
- 30th June 2012: Tier one Investment Bank deploys Message Automation's totalORDER for cross asset class population reconciliation vs.DTCC.
- 29th February 2012: Live in seven weeks!! A G16 bank goes from contract signing to production on futureLANDSCAPE for OTC connectivity. More here
- 12th January 2012: Another tier one investment bank signs for futureLANDSCAPE as OTC connectivity platform. Read why here
- 14th September 2011: Message Automation confirms a major global bank selects futureLANDSCAPE as connectivity platform for cross-asset class client clearing. More here
Recent Industry News
[ Details on all News ]
- 27th September 2012: ESMA finally issues technical standards for central clearing and reporting of OTCs.
- 31st May 2012: Eurex confirms launch of its OTC Clearing service during Q3 2012
- 15th May 2012: LCH.Clearnet launches CDSClear Internationally
- 24th April 2012: LCH.Clearnet in discussions to expand U.S. footprint with acquisition of IDCG
- 30th September 2011: Excellent TABB Group report: "OTC derivatives reform is arguably more about clearing and post-trade processing than about changes to trade execution" here
- 5th August 2011: CFTC Technology Advisory Committee launches four new working groups on Data Standardization, inlcuding product identifiers, data repositories and machine readable legals.
- 13th July 2011: Citi publishes white paper on implications of the future landscape for the buy side. 40% of OTC trades may not be centrally cleared. But 60% will. In summary, increased complexity, and infrastructure will require investment.
- 2nd February 2011: ISDA survey confirms increased usage of FpML across the industry for internal and external use. One respondent generates over 3 million messages per day.